- FutureSearchGib.com, as well as the local sites linked thereto (collectively, the “Site“) is a website and online service owned by FutureSearchGibLimited and operated by the FutureSearchGibgroup of companies (collectively known as “FutureSearchGib,” “group”, “we“, “our“, or “us“).
- These General Terms and Conditions (“Agreement“) govern the terms by which you may use and access the Site and/or any services provided therein. By accessing or using the Site and any service provided through the Site (the “Service“), you hereby represent, warrant and undertake that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement thereby making them a binding agreement between you and us, whether or not you are a registered user of our Site.
- This Agreement applies to each visitor, user, and others who access or use the Site and/or Service (“User(s)“).
- You alone are responsible for all the Content of your transmission to FutureSearchGib and the resulting consequences. You agree to not use the Service to:
- Transmit any Content to FutureSearchGib whose reproduction would mean a violation of copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Violate any provisions of the section Prohibited Use below.
- Run any advertising or send any chain letters.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any FutureSearchGib Service, nor to any data, network or system whatsoever.
- All Content published by FutureSearchGib on the Site (apart from User-submitted Content), including, without limitation, images, photographs, graphics, animations, videos, audio and text (the “Site Content“) are owned by FutureSearchGib and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property or other proprietary rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Site and any Service you obtain no rights in the Site Content, or any part thereof. Copying and/or amending all or part of the Site Content, particularly for commercial or advertising use requires the prior written permission of FutureSearchGib. The making or amending of copies (either saved or printed) of opinions, reviews or other statements for personal and not commercial use is permitted provided that legends or other references will not be falsified or deleted. Any other copying, amending, distribution or publication of Site Content without the prior written permission of FutureSearchGib is prohibited.
Protection of trade marks
- The “FutureSearchGib” marks and logos are trademarks of FutureSearchGibLimited. The use or the display of these trademarks without explicit written permission of FutureSearchGib is prohibited. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any of the “FutureSearchGib” marks without the prior explicit written consent of FutureSearchGibLimited.
Eligibility to Use our Service
- You may not use the Service if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with FutureSearchGib, or (b) you are a person barred from using the Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service. Subject to applicable law, FutureSearchGib may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
Links to Other Websites
Restriction of Liability
- FutureSearchGib uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information available on the Site is accurate at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that such information will be fault-free and we cannot be responsible for services offered by us as agents for third parties or for any aspect of the relationship between you and that third party. FutureSearchGib does not assume liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of any listed Service. Without derogating from the foregoing, it is agreed and understood that the Site and Service are provided on an “As Is” and “with all faults” basis, and without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied.
- FutureSearchGib further makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any product or service referred to on the Site. FutureSearchGib makes no warranty that the Service will meet your expectations, or that data and content obtained through Site and any Service will be accurate, reliable or current, or that the Service will be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. Whilst we will endeavour to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them, you acknowledge and agree that use of the Service is at your own discretion and sole risk.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FutureSearchGib SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF FutureSearchGib HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. This Restriction of Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Please report any violations of the terms of this Agreement using our Contact Us form.
Modifications to the Service and to this Agreement
- FutureSearchGib reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that FutureSearchGib shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. In addition, FutureSearchGib may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time. If we do make changes to the terms of this Agreement, we will post the amended version of this Agreement on the Site. We encourage you to frequently visit our Site to determine if any changes to this Agreement have been implemented. For ease of determining if any changes have been made we shall post the date the Agreement was last changed on the top of the page. Your continued use of the Service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to any of these terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Gibraltar, without regards to its conflict of laws principles, and any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before the courts of the Gibraltar. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this clause shall limit the right of FutureSearchGib to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written approval of FutureSearchGib.
- FutureSearchGib may assign this Agreement in whole or in part at its discretion. The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement.
FutureSearchGib ensures that no illegal or prohibited materials shall be posted in the Site. And it is forbidden for all the Users to post any such illegal or prohibited materials. The prohibited and illegal materials include, inter alia:
- material that is offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- material that threatens, harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- material that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- material that includes a photograph of another person that is posted without that person’s consent;
- material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- material that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, personal or business email addresses, or last names;
- material that contains information that is known to be fettalse or misleading or material that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- material that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated music, movies or computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- material that involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- material that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.